We Fight for Workers & Their Families
The mesothelioma attorneys at Vogelzang Law are dedicated to representing victims of mesothelioma throughout the Midwest. When union families are faced with a mesothelioma diagnosis, time is of the essence and decisions have to be made quickly.
Between our attorneys and Dr. Nicholas Vogelzang, one of the country's leading mesothelioma doctors, we have decades of experience guiding families through difficult times.
Should You File a Lawsuit?
It depends. A lawsuit may not be right for every family and not everyone is comfortable pursuing the bankruptcy trust settlements that have been set aside for victims of asbestos poisoning.
What most lawyers don't tell you is that getting a lawyer is not the best decision for every family. We have had potential clients decide not to file a lawsuit because it didn't work for their family or their beliefs. And that is perfectly okay.
What we do at our firm is provide families with the information they need to make an informed decision about the next steps they need to take. We have access to renowned mesothelioma doctors and incredible mesothelioma lawyers.
There are several reasons why filing a lawsuit may be the right decision for you and your family:
- You don't pay for representation until you win
- You can gain financial stability after a tragic diagnosis and medical bills
- You can get your share of the bankruptcy trusts and claim the money that has already been set aside
- You can provide financial security for your spouse, children and other loved ones
- You can donate and help fund research to treat mesothelioma
At Vogelzang Law, we have helped families just like yours decide if going the legal route is the best route. No matter what you decide, we know that the health of you and your loved ones is the most important part of the equation.